I’ll freely admit that when left with unhealthy food choices, I gobble them up. Waffles? Check! Not-so-healthy cereal? Why not!? So, knowing that my morning will power can be non-existent (especially on days when I don’t get an early AM workout in), I try to surround myself with options that are not only healthier, but that also taste great. If I’m out of Shakeology (gasp!!) or my breakfast yogurt, I whip up some of these delicious smoothies and grab a slice of toast. They’re also perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up…or for sneaking fruit into the kids’ diets. Whatever works, right? Enjoy!
20 Delicious Smoothie Recipes
1. Strawberry Banana Oat Smoothie (Cooking Classy)
I love all things banana and strawberry, so this is one of my go-to favorites.
2. Pineapple Kiwi Mint Smoothie (Running To The Kitchen)
This one reminds me of my parents’ home in the Virgin Islands.
3. Banana Cream Pie Smoothie (Budget Bytes)
My 15 year old loves this one!
4. Pineapple Coconut Smoothie (Dinner At The Zoo)
I’m not usually a huge fan of these on their own, but for some reason it just works perfectly in this smoothie!
5. White Chocolate Strawberry Smoothie (Big Bear’s Wife)
The 13 year old loves this one and so do I!
6. Indonesian Avocado Smoothie (Olivia’s Cuisine)
I know, I know…avocado in a smoothie?! Yep! It’s a smoothie with a twist!
7. Pineapple Cream Smoothie (Tastes Of Lizzy T’s)
This one is seriously yummy!
8. Chunky Monkey Smoothie (Living Well Mom)
I think the 9 year old likes this one because of the name, but I’ll take it! Anything to get her eating things that aren’t beige! 😉
9. Blackberry Pineapple Smoothie (It’s Peechy Keen)
This is a summertime favorite, but it always feels decadent on a cold winter morning!
10. Pineapple Mango Smoothie (Latina Misfit on a Mission)
This one is another warm weather favorite, but it’s so tasty in the winter! Instead of sugar we use agave nectar.
11. Holiday Recovery Smoothie (Rise Shine Cook)
This is one of my favorites for after the holidays (or too many cookies)!
12. Blueberry Muffin Smoothie (Iowa Girl Eats)
Blueberries aren’t just tasty, they’re soooooooo healthy for you! This recipe is divine!
13. Espresso Banana Smoothie (Cooking With Mama C)
Espresso and bananas?! Yes, please!
14. Chocolate Mint Smoothie (Vitamin Sunshine)
Yes, chocolate and mint. You’re welcome.
15. Gingerbread Smoothie (Celebrating Sweets)
This is one of my husband’s favorite for sure!
16. Superfood Smoothie (Create Kids Club)
This one’s delicious, but you may have to sell it to your family as “superfood” for “super heroes” – which won’t be too hard, because it’s purple/blue and packed with yummy blueberries!
17. Peach Strawberry Smoothie (You Should Craft)
This one is amazingly light and the perfect pick-me-up when your afternoon is dragging!
18. Berry Beet Smoothie (The First Year)
Don’t worry, you can’t even taste the beet! It’s scrumptious!
19. Caramel Apple Smoothie (Crazy For Crust)
This one is more like dessert than not and super tasty!
20. Blueberry Chia Smoothie (The Family That Heals Together)
I absolutely love all of the health benefits of this one – and it tastes great too!
Do you have a favorite smoothie? Share it below! I’d love to expand my smoothie horizons! 😉