The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils and a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Youth Exercise Specialist, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.
Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.
This policy is valid from 01 June 2015
- MamaExercises is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact MamaExercises At gmail Dot com.
- MamaExercises accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
MamaExercises is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Giveaways and Contests
1. No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win. The sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. The contests/giveaways/sweepstakes are only open to residents of the United States unless otherwise specified. Participants must be 18 years or older at the time of entry.
3. The specific rules and directions for entry into the sweepstakes will be specified in each post. Unless otherwise specified, contests are limited to one entry per person per giveaway. If the specified rules for entry are not followed, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries without a valid email address are also ineligible. Email addresses are collected solely for the purpose of entry into the sweepstakes. MamaExercises will never sell or distribute email addresses or personal information collected as an entry into a sweepstakes.
4. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received via Random.org or Rafflecopter. Drawing will occur within 24 hours of close of sweepstakes.
5. Prizes and their Approximate Retail Value (ARV) are specified in each sweepstakes post. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of close of giveaway at the email address given during entry. To claim prize, winners must respond within forty-eight (48) hours of notification or a new winner will be drawn. Prizes are nontransferable. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. A list of winners will be posted at the bottom of each giveaway post within 96 hours of the conclusion of the contest.
7. By submitting a valid entry to the contest, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Official Rules of the sweepstakes. This includes, but is not limited to, the Sponsor’s rules concerning winner selection, notification, shipment, and prize selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall they be held liable for any typographical mistakes in the sweepstakes rules or promotional material. Any entries which violate the terms of the Official Rules as listed above and in the sweepstakes post will be disqualified.
8. MamaExercises is not responsible for the fulfillment or shipment of prizes unless otherwise indicated. We will not be held responsible for lost, delayed, damaged, or incomplete shipment of prizes from the sweepstake’s sponsor.